Hodapp: A climate-neutral company
Since January 2020 we are certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001: Environmental management systems requirements and we are a climate neutral company due to the compensation of our CO2 emissions.
A pronounced awareness of environmental protection is essential for our company. We consider the earth and the environment as a valuable asset that must be preserved. For us, protecting our environment means preserving the natural basis of life for all living creatures with a functioning natural balance. We are aware of our responsibility as a company for employees, neighbours, the community and our entire environment.
The following measures are implemented as part of our environmental protection management system:
- Resource-saving and sustainable work
- Responsible use of resources and hazardous substances
- Professional disposal of waste
- Maintaining and continuously improving the environmental awareness of employees
- Continuous improvement of the environmental protection management system
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
The energy policy of our company is closely linked to the environmental policy. Since January 2020 we have been also certified according to DIN EN ISO 50001: Energy management systems requirements.
Special emphasis is placed on the following topics:
- Procurement of energy-efficient products and services
- Measures for energy saving
- Provision of necessary information and resources to achieve the energy targets
- Maintaining and continuously improving the energy awareness of employees
- Continuous improvement of energy-related performance and the energy management system
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements relating to energy efficiency, energy use, energy consumption