14 highly qualified designers, from technical draftsmen to engineers, are employed to plan and develop individual and customer-specific solutions in 3D using CAD systems.
Our sophisticated doors are exclusively manufactured in our own factory on an area of more than 17,300 m². For the production of our stainless steel doors and gates there is also a company-owned production hall. Our further equipment includes:
- Decoiling machine 6,000 mm x 1,700 mm x 4 mm, also in stainless steel and aluminium
- A Trumpf 6000L Laser Punching machine (3,200 watts) max. processing size 6.000 mm x 1.650 mm x 8 mm
- 4 guillotine shears from 3,000 mm x 4 mm to 6,000 mm x 10 mm
- 1 Bending centre: max. processing size 5.000 mm x 3 mm /2 mm (Steel/Stainless steel)
- 7 press brakes from 3,000 mm (60 tons) to 6,000 mm (400 tons)
- 3 jacking machines 3 mm to 10 mm (90°)
- 1 welding robot
- Various saws, welding systems, punching machines, drills
- Horizontal milling center
- 2 painting cabins with drying equipment
Our in-house electrical department has technicians, electricians and mechatronic engineers who implement the requirements for the control of your doors into practice. The Development, programming, control and switch cabinets are made by us from a single source. With our specially developed Hodapp board controls, you receive a safe and user-friendly solution for all standard doors and gates. For all special solutions, programmable logic controllers (PLC) are available. We have developed the HPS Evolution System especially for conveyor system closures, which can be flexibly adapted to all customer requirements.
We rely on our own specialized personnel to carry out the complete installation worldwide, including electrical installation of your doors on site. For this purpose, the highly qualified and experienced assembly team has an extensive fleet of trucks with loading crane, lorries with loading crane and trailers, small trucks with flatbed, service vehicles and a variety of special trailers for custom transports.
Regular maintenance of your door systems ensures functionality, increases service life and also helps to minimize repair costs. At the same time, an annual test of their force-actuated doors and gates is prescribed by the directive ASR 1.7. The same applies to self-closing, electrically operated doors and gates. Our customer service department will carry out the testing of your gates and doors (also on third-party products) and also provide quick support for a repair if necessary.
How to find us
HODAPP GmbH & Co. KG
Grossweierer Strasse 77
Phone: +49 7841 6006-0
Fax: +49 7841 6006-10