Hodapp doors: safety and health at work
Since January 2020 we have been certified according to DIN ISO 45001: Occupational health and safety management systems requirements.
Furthermore we have the “Sicher mit System” seal of approval from the “Berufsgenossenschaft Holz und Metall (BGHM)”.
Occupational safety and health at work are central elements of Hodapp’s corporate philosophy.
The following principles are therefore applied during daily work:
- Design of safe and ergonomic work areas and prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and consistent use
- Ensuring that all employees are capable and qualified for their tasks
- Elimination of hazards and reduction of occupational risks
- Implementation of regular instructions and safety training
- Adequate response to accidents at work
- Compliance with applicable laws and health and safety regulations
- Provision of information and instructions to all employees
- Involvement of employees in all occupational safety issues
- Continuous improvement and further development of the occupational health and safety management system